Dashboard | XM Community

Dashboard

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I am trying to create a chart to compare two data set.
There is a grid question in both the surveys and i want to compare percentage of the top two box selection for each grid category from both the survey. I want look n feel something like below.
SS.PNGI tried all the table options and in all the table charts except Multiple source table widget, when we make grid category as a part of row, it does not show just that grid category in row but all the five responses as part of row. And in Multiple source table widget i am not finding option to show both the data set/surveys separately and compare.
Can someone please help me on this.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Hi salimlko ,
I see what you are trying to do, but I don't think you will be able to do this in one widget. I think your best option is to do this in two widgets side by side. The reason being is that you can't filter one widget twice. You can't filter the left side for one survey , and the right side for another survey. With the two widget approach, you can filter the left side one for the Wave 1 survey and the right side one for the Wave two survey. I hope you find this helpful. Feel free to reach out if I have misunderstood or if you have any other questions.
Thomas

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

salimlko are the question and answer options the same in both surveys? If so, I think you could just map the question and answer options in as a number set field group across both surveys.Then, when you add them in the widget (have you tried a pivot table?), you'd create two top box metrics and filter on the metric level - one filtered to wave 1 and one filtered to wave 2.

Leave a Reply