Response Ticker Widget Help | XM Community
Solved

Response Ticker Widget Help

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi All

Again thanks for the ongoing help! Learning more and more everyday!

I have a response ticker widget being populated by approx. 20 content fields from a carry forward form question.

I asked.

What do you like via multiple choice, then carried these options forward and asked why.

The response ticker widget is working as expected but is pulling in all responses even if the question was skipped.

Like this….

Hope you can help and how can I filter out WRONG?

👊

icon

Best answer by tannerfaragher 17 May 2023, 17:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hey @parkie_0007! Good to hear from you again! 

First, you can check the Options of the Response Ticket widget and ensure that “Show Responses with no content” is unchecked. That should resolve your issue.

If not, you can add an advanced filter to your widget and you could filter it by something such as “filter if Q6 was not empty”.

Does this help?

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

I also just did a test verifying the “show responses with no content” option. If your “wrong” criteria is that you don’t want to show that in the response ticker, even though other data is being pulled through like that ticker, then this will work. Please see the difference between checking and unchecking that box, below:

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Amazing! Thanks for this!

Im sure I tried this but that did it!

🪩

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hey @parkie_0007 , I’m so glad to hear it is working for you. I hope you have a great rest of your day and keep up the great work!

Leave a Reply