End of free trial | XM Community
Question

End of free trial

• 7 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello!
I needed to create a complex survey, so I created a 30-day updated account for free. I need the respondents to fill out the second part as well, where the basic account will not work for me either. However, the 30-day period ends in a few days and I don't have enough answers yet. Will I still be able to obtain and send out a link to the second part of the survey even after the trial period ends, or will it no longer be possible?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @Ludmila,

once your free trial period ends, you will not be able to distribute the second part of your survey or collect additional responses unless you upgrade your account. The free trial account is designed to give you a sense of the Qualtrics platform and its capabilities, but it does have limitations. 

If you need to continue collecting responses after the trial period, you might want to consider upgrading to a full license. This will give you access to more advanced features and allow you to continue your research without interruption.

If you're affiliated with an organization that has a Qualtrics license, you might also be able to create a full account with your organization at no cost to you.

Let me know if this helps.

Leave a Reply