Adding a dashboard delegate | XM Community
Question

Adding a dashboard delegate

• 8 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I know how to upload employee/manager info for dashboard delegate access, but is there not a way to do this manually within the hierarchy as well for when we have one off requests?  If there is, can someone point me in the right direction please.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @gingersauz, If you have one-off requests to manually assign dashboard delegate access within the hierarchy, you can achieve this by following these steps:

Click on the "Admin" tab at the top-right corner of the dashboard. Select "Hierarchy" from the dropdown menu locate the user for whom you want to assign dashboard delegate access.

On the "Permissions" tab. Under "Dashboard Access", you should see an option to "Add Delegate". Click on "Add Delegate" and select the user whom you want to grant dashboard access.

After selecting the delegate user, you may need to specify the level of access they have, such as "View" or "Edit". Follow the prompts to finalize the delegate access settings.

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Thanks for the reply @Umang Upadhyay but I believe those might be instructions for a diff version than we’re using.  We’re on EX and the steps above aren’t available from the dashboards.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@ErickYL do we do this?

Badge +1

Hi @gingersauz, you can manually move a person from one unit to other by dragging them in the hierarchy, if the delegate is already present in the unit, you can use the option of “make manager” this will move that person to the manager role in the unit and they will be tagged as “secondary”, please refer to the image below.

Leave a Reply