3rd party extension does not support workflow tasks | XM Community
Solved

3rd party extension does not support workflow tasks

• 12 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hey,

I’m currently trying to turn a rather complex survey project into a Solution extension in order to make a template out of it for future projects. However, since I imported the project into my solution extension, I get this error message when building the extension:

3rd-Party Extension is not allowed to use version of the following resources: [trigger.v0 trigger.v0 task.v0 task.v0 task.v0]

I checked the tasks in question and they seem to be workflow tasks that I created, is it possible to keep them in the extension and fix this or do I need to remove them?

icon

Best answer by qHubert 12 December 2023, 12:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Currently, XM Solutions only support these resources. We’re working on adding more resources as time goes by, but please enter your idea in Evolve (the Ideas section here in XM Community) so we can keep track of interest. 

For now, you’ll have to remove anything xFlow related. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@romeoT I had this same problem just today. I was wondering if something was out-of-date, but it doesn’t appear to be so.

@qHubert I’ve been able to complete build on a solution before, but this is the first I saw this same error. Did something get changed recently? I thought the solution I’m trying to build on is similar to a solution I configured in the past and had a successful build on, but I’m not 100% positive.

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Ah, never mind. I was conflating. The previous solution I’d been working on (but temporarily shelved) DID have a successful solution build, but it was operating off a solutionExecution.json that didn’t have any task.v0 or trigger.v0 items.

The one i tried today was the first solution I’d tried with a solutionExecution.json file containing task.v0 and trigger.v0.

Of note, the solutionExecution.json file stemming from the import of a survey resource doesn’t contain those problem items. The solutionExecution.json file stemming from the import of a CXDashboard resource DOES contain those problem items.

Leave a Reply