✏️ Expert Review | Getting Started Mondays | May 15th 2023 | XM Community

✏️ Expert Review | Getting Started Mondays | May 15th 2023

✏️ Expert Review | Getting Started Mondays | May 15th 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Former XM Community Team Member
  • 451 replies

What is Getting Started Mondays?

Every Monday we will highlight a Core XM feature, and the post will include a description of the chosen topic, a support page, and related community content. The goal of this weekly series is to help users find support pages or community posts that relate to the topic. Remember to always contact Qualtrics Support for product-related issues or urgent questions.

Getting Started Mondays | May 15th 2023

Topic: Expert Review

Expert Review plays a crucial role in optimal survey creation by reviewing your survey and providing suggestions on how to improve your project to collect the highest quality data possible. 

The recommendations are based on survey methodology, survey errors, accessibility compliance, and sensitive data requests. Survey errors are the most important suggestions to implement because the flagged errors are likely to negatively affect the respondent experience. Remember that not all suggestions need to be implemented to have a successful survey!  

Predicted duration and mobile compatibility are two helpful suggestions that allow you to know if your survey is likely to have a high respondent break-off due to its length, and how mobile-friendly your survey is. 

Begin to increase the quality of your collected data today by learning how to implement suggestions from the Expert Review tool!

Where to find this feature:

1. Go to your Survey Builder.
  2. Click Tools.
  3. Select Review.
  4. Click Analyze Survey.

Support Page Links

Community Post Links

Question of the Day: Do you use Expert Review’s suggestions? If not, what are some ways you ensure that your survey is ready to go public?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I just started paying more attention to the Expert Review.  When I was a brand new user I often glossed over it but there is some interesting information to be found there.  I wouldn’t say it’s my go to “green light” that a survey is ready though.  I usually re-read, audit, edit, and take the survey multiple times before I feel confident.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I just started paying more attention to the Expert Review.  When I was a brand new user I often glossed over it but there is some interesting information to be found there.  I wouldn’t say it’s my go to “green light” that a survey is ready though.  I usually re-read, audit, edit, and take the survey multiple times before I feel confident.

I think this is the perfect way to use Expert Review! Although it shouldn’t be your green light, it can be a good indication of urgent or critical issues that need be addressed before going live. 🙂

Leave a Reply