Recommended Approach to Populating Randomized Documents in Survey? | XM Community

Recommended Approach to Populating Randomized Documents in Survey?

• 26 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey all,
My team has been using a survey to generate randomized (hence fake) resumes for respondents to rate the quality of. Right now, we have a bunch lists that contain information like education, job experience, volunteering, etc... basically all the typical components that make up a resume.
These lists are stored in our javascript right now (literally stuff like 'let jobList = [job1, job2,...]'). We also have these lists stored as excel sheets for internal organization purposes. But when it comes time to update the lists or change them in some way, we have to change them in both the excel files and the javascript which is a bit tedious.
I was wondering if there is some better way to do this? Maybe a way for Qualtrics to pull the lists/data from somewhere else? I'm not aware of what the best practice for something like this is. Any recommendations?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes, we can use JS to get the data from same csv, which should be uploaded online like Qualtrics file library

Leave a Reply