Adding a table | XM Community
Skip to main content

I would like to create a slide that has instructions along with a table in which a user can enter info (dates and times). How do I do that so the table can have a non-editable row for labels, yet the user can use the other rows for their input?

@carl.warrene You can use side by side question type with open ended text.

Hope it helps!

Thank you.  That worked. 

Do you know if there’s a way for me to add a slide toward the end that would summarize a respondent's selections for their review?

@carl.warrene  Can you please elaborate on slide? 

or an image of what you’re expecting.

Slide may not be the correct term.  I just wanted to add a “question” at the end that would show the user the selections they made in the survey so they may review them before hitting the submit button.

@carl.warrene You can do it before the End of survey where qualtrics can show you entire survey’s response. And user can go back before the final submit button. 

Just add end of survey element in survey flow at very end and customize it by overriding options. You can also add a message to show along with it.

Hope it helps!

Not sure how to do that.

Not sure how to do that.

End of Survey Element (qualtrics.com)

This should help!

Not sure how to do that.

Hi @carl.warrene ,

In the survey flow, select “End of the survey ” element :

Select the “Customize option” and check “Override Survey option” and select the highlighted portion :

Show Response Summary: Upon full survey completion, show the respondents a survey overview with their answers selected. This gives respondents the option to download the individual response as a PDF. When this option is enabled, you can also enable Show Response Summary before completing the survey, which allows a respondent to see their answers before submitting them and then go back to change them if the back button is enabled.

You can read about it in detail on below link (Same as  @Deepak ) :
End of the Survey Element

Hope this resolves your query😊!!

Leave a Reply