Creating a new survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi all, I am a new Qualtrics user, to start with initial survey, I do not have any multiple-choice question in my default block to start with, and all the options under add new question were disabled. Is this something related to permission levels?

Hi Mounika,

If you have created the survey and you are not able to add any questions you can go to the Admin Tab (If you are a Brand Administrator) >  Users > Account setting(By clicking on the username) and check the permissions of the question types you can use in your account.

Hi Chintan,

No i  haven’t created the survey yet, and I am not the brand administrator. I do not see the question settings in my account setting.

Hi Chintan,

No i  haven’t created the survey yet, and I am not the brand administrator. I do not see the question settings in my account setting.

@Mounika Uppugunduru 

If you can change user permission, follow this guide: Creating & Managing Users (qualtrics.com)

If you cannot, I suggest contacting your Brand Administrator for setting enablement.
Let me know if it helps

Thank you so much Nguyen!

Thank you so much Nguyen!

Happy to help 👍

Yes definitely seems like a permission thing, as even free subscription to Qualtrics offers many of these question types. 

Leave a Reply