Survey - How Do I Create Multi Column Multi Checkbox With Several Statements in Each Column? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I’ve trying to create a Digital Maturity Assessment and the one that is preferred is rather complex unfortunately.

Users should read through each set of statements and select the ones that are true across all columns.

I’ve never used Qualtrics before nor am I familiar with any programming languages. I’ve tried playing around the builder and formatting but I cannot get the formatting exactly like the screenshot below. Levels the output/outcome would be that the column with the most ticks results is a score i.e. if most ticks are in column 2 “Level 2 - Informal and Reactive”, then the organisational score for this dimension is 2. If some are in level 2 and most in level 1, then ideally it should be 1.5. The survey has 5 dimensions so the screenshot below is just 1 of 5 “tables” that I’d need to create.

I’d really appreciate some help on this!!

Your sample screenshot obviously needs lot of custom code but does the below setup help:

Refer this post: Display questions horizontally | XM Community (qualtrics.com)

Hi!

Yes this is probably the closest thing I can think of when comparing to what I need.

Ideally I’d like a separate row per column which would allow me the ability to write a statement then have a checkbox next to it to allow respondents to select multiple statements per row and column.

Refer the post shared earlier.

create multi select question with number of columns and apply the jQuery shared in earliest community post.

Leave a Reply