Workflow Email not coming through | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello all and good morning from a sunny Sweden!

This might be a long shot, but perhaps you can at least send over some pointers so I can try and troubleshoot with your awesome assistance. 

I have a workflow task that is triggered from an outbound message from a Salesforce condition. This task sends out an email to a recipient email originating from Salesforce. 

The Workflow history shows that it has been triggered successfully and there are no indications that there should be any issues. The email stated in the JSON is all correct and things should be golden. 

But the email does not come through. I have tried with three different email addresses, and they all show as successful. But they just never arrive to our inbox (nor Spam folder, yes I checked 🙂.

Any ideas as to where I could start to look for a potential root cause for this?? 

Thanks in advance

-Mattias

I would suggest to reachout to your IT team to check if in case these emails sent from Qualtrics are blocked.

Thanks @Shashi , but we are getting this setup to work on others so it was just for a specific project. 

However, upon doing some “detail-digging” we founds that the Survey availability had been set somehow, which caused the workflow to break. Probably because there was no “active” survey to link to. Don’t know how this setting occurred, but I know I didn’t do it :) 

So once this was altered back to “always open”, the issue went away. 

Thanks anyway, and a big shoutout to Joe for finding this issue and ultimately the solution!

Have a great rest of your day!

-Mattias

Leave a Reply