Workflow Stopped Working | XM Community
Question

Workflow Stopped Working

• 23 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi all, 

I’ve set up a workflow of sending 3 auto emails to different parties after survey is completed and it has been working fine. Yet, it has recently stopped working since Feb 13. Not sure what went wrong. Since this is an important email of inviting referees to submit their reference letter. Would appreciate some help. Thank you. 

Best,

Charlie

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @solchar

Your workflow is functioning, but the email tasks are failing for some reason.

To investigate further, please click on the failed email task. This will open a side panel where you can scroll down and click on "View JSON". In the output section, you'll find the reason for the failure. If you require further assistance, feel free to share a screenshot with us.

Badge +1

Hello @solchar

Your workflow is functioning, but the email tasks are failing for some reason.

To investigate further, please click on the failed email task. This will open a side panel where you can scroll down and click on "View JSON". In the output section, you'll find the reason for the failure. If you require further assistance, feel free to share a screenshot with us.

Hi Sachin, thank you very much for your reply. The error is as below, does it mean that the domain of my organization has blocked the sending of emails? I know that there is a recent migration of email service in my organization. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @solchar

It seems that your domain may be blocking emails. Additionally, ensure that the domain you are using is added in Qualtrics as a 'Custom Domain' and is activated.

For more details on how to set up a Custom Domain, please refer to the link:

If your domain is already activated, you can also check with your IT team to see if they have received any emails and if they are awaiting approval.

Badge +1

Hello @solchar

It seems that your domain may be blocking emails. Additionally, ensure that the domain you are using is added in Qualtrics as a 'Custom Domain' and is activated.

For more details on how to set up a Custom Domain, please refer to the link:

If your domain is already activated, you can also check with your IT team to see if they have received any emails and if they are awaiting approval.

Thank you for your prompt reply! I’ll check with the IT team of my organization to fix this issue. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hello, did you ever figure this out @solchar  ? On Thursday Apr 18, almost all workflows with emails we had stopped sending to our domain and Qualtrics doesn’t know why… I’m hoping since your problem is similar, your solution might help?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @solchar,

Please reach out to Qualtrics support as this could involve domain activation or ensuring that the associated domain address is whitelisted.

Thank you!

Leave a Reply