Count how many respondents selected multiple responses? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi there,
I have a survey which for one question has a list of 11 multiple options, where the respondent can select 0 or more.
In the report, I'd like to show a list of how many respondents have selected 0 options, 1 option, 2 options, etc. I'm hoping to see a table something like this, so I could see that 4 respondents didn't select any options, 250 selected 1, etc.
table of options selected and respondentsThe survey is for feedback, and this is a list of issues that arose, so I'm trying to see how many respondents had 1 issue, 2 issues, etc. Of course, the standard table/graph is showing me how many had issue 1, issue 2, etc, which is also useful, but I want to now look at this from the customer point of view and see how many customers had only 1 issue versus 2/3/4/5 issues each!
I can't find how to display this type of table on a report. I'd appreciate your assistance on this!
Best wishes,
Fintan

One of the solution will be to score that question and give 1 score to each option. Now since scoring works retroactively, based on score you can get the desired output in reports.

that's perfect, and it worked! thank you!

Leave a Reply