Email triggers after survey has been sent and survey has not been completed after X time | XM Community
Question

Email triggers after survey has been sent and survey has not been completed after X time

• 17 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

Is there a way to setup an email trigger that will contact a person and confirm that their survey has:
A) gone out; and
😎 not yet been completed after a period of time?

I am using actions to set a trigger that would alert users when a survey has come through but there is no option for the additional tasks I would like to setup.

Thanks,
Peter

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Can you use reminders for that?
I'm trying to get a trigger to someone that is not the surveyed respondent - rather a stakeholder that is connected to the respondent to let them know that the respondent has not yet responded and should follow up
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
You could add embedded data fields to each contact to track when they've completed a survey. I'm picturing you add a Trigger to update their embedded data to something like "1" for complete.

Then do a daily extract of the contact list looking for people who don't have a 1 in that field/variable. You could preload them as 0.

It's a manual process but it at least lets you know who needs to be emailed. You could preload their stakeholder in there too in order to quickly perform mail merge in another system.

Leave a Reply