How can I obtain .CSV survey results that indicate responses by survey participant? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi everyone,
I'm brand new the the community and not too experienced with Qualtrics. I'm working off a pretty long survey that I didn't develop and trying figure out how I can get the survey results from multiple participants to download as a .CSV, so that I can see each question and the responses tied to each survey participant. However, what I'm getting when I download my results is just the total responses. For example, Q1: 2 yes, 1 no, 1 not applicable; I get the survey results, but I don't know who answered what.
At first I used Qualtrics to generate test results, but due to the craziness that ended up in my text fields, I just took the survey a couple times to make my own. I thought the problem might have been due to using the anonymous link, but then I tried it with personalized links and had the same results.
Individual Report (8).csvHere's an example of my test results to provide some context. I'd really appreciate any help on this! Thanks so much for hearing me out!
-Will

Hi WillAurich1234,
I think you want to export your data to a csv file. Go to Data & Analysis and click Export & Import.
image.png

Thanks so much, was just what I needed.

Leave a Reply