reporting Matrix question results in new reports | XM Community
Solved

reporting Matrix question results in new reports

• 1 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Hey,
I am trying to replicate the report below, which I have been using from classic reports for a long time. I cannot produce it. I can get the percentages in by changing the metric in the overall settings, but the only way to get row totals to appear is to change the metric for the individual table to Choice count, select table totals row totals then enable percentages--but then both the choice counts and the percentages appear in each cell. The table produced by the classic reports, shown below, was much cleaner and preferable. My results when not using classic reports end up more like example 2 below. I still try & use classic reports but find it very unstable and unreliable.

Anyone know any tricks? Thank you.

!

Example 2
!
icon

Best answer by ThomasW_IronMountain 22 May 2023, 23:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
If you are using vocalize you can do same by making your matrix question as a field group and selecting row or column percentages in widget.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24

@JC_FAU , Were you satisfied with the answer that Peeyush provided you on this? It’s been a few years, so you may have found a workaround already. If so, you can mark the answer as accepted, and close the question. If not, and you need more information, let me know. 

Leave a Reply