Reports in Qualtrics: Some "special" requirements | XM Community
Question

Reports in Qualtrics: Some "special" requirements

• 5 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Dear Community,
I've really tried hard to manage a specific report of a Survey in Qualtrics but it did not work out. Maybe you have an idea! I have some Questions:

1. Is there any Chance to put the desgined tables from cross-tabbing into a Report? In the Report Tab I can only put in the Questions and desgine thme as in the Result Tab

2. At the Report Tab; how can I bring together Questions? E.g. I have 6 Questions which all have a Rating from 1-5. I would like to show in the report from all of These 6 Questions the best 2 and the worst 2 and also the mean among ALL 6 Questions

3. In the Report Tab; How can I set filters only for one Question and for all? For example I have a Questions (asking do you like animals?) and I want to check how the different countries answered this Questions (e.g. Denmark People likes more animals than Germans etc.)

I would be very thankful for your help!

CW

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi CWolle,
If you're using the Basic Results report for your survey, you might try the advanced Reports instead. It may support some of what you're trying to do, especially the third item.

Leave a Reply