Response count thresholds in Results/Reports AND Exporting two Results reports side-by-side | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
I am creating a large number of tables that I plan to export in either PPT or PDF. I have a few questions that will save me days of manual work if Qualtrics XM has these features.
1) Is there a way to have a response count threshold in Results? I would like any counts under 4, to be labeled as "N/A" in the simple tables I am using. I know I can view the counts on the table, but I plan on exporting only percentages. The only workaround I can think of is exporting the Results with the percentages and then exporting again with the counts and manually editing the percentages file. I definitely do not want to do this as there will be over 3,000 tables I would need to check and I will make a mistake somewhere.
2) Is there a way to export two different sets of Results (same data file, different filters) with the tables side-by-side? On the left we would have the tables for the Overall numbers (all industries we ask about in the survey), and on the right would be industry specific tables (i.e. Nonprofits, Accounting, etc.). Again, my only solution is manual work. I would export in excel or Powerpoint and manually combine them, then convert it all to PDFs which is the file format I need.
3) Some of the questions were matrix questions. Is there any way to change the formatting for tables for matrix questions? The matrix question had Yes, No and Maybe options and I selected to show only Yes responses. The table looks spaced out and bad. Is there any way to replace Yes with the row statements from the questions so they do not look like titles and the table looks cleaner/ less spaced out?
Also, I'm exporting everything in Results instead of Reports because the data changes when I create a report (I think it counts by rows when I need to count by columns?) so I would need the solution to be with Results.
If this these are not possible on Qualtrics, but can be easily done on another platform please let me know. In the past, I have created the tables through excel workbooks, but it is a lot of work and a lot of workbooks. I hear Tableau is good, but I started a free trial and it's honestly overwhelming (and I'm in a time-crunch). I would prefer to use Qualtrics for this.
Thank you!
Angela

Hi aem449 - I wanted to hop in here to help you get started; however, for any additional support on these topics, be sure to reach out to our wonderful Support team, as they are best equipped to help! For your first request, you may be able to accomplish this by bucketing your question data in the Data tab! See this support page for more details about the Bucketing feature. For your other two requests, there is not currently out-of-the-box functionality to apply that type of customization within the Results section of Reports. However, our Advanced Reports platform would allow you to accomplish your tasks.

Leave a Reply