👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

512 replies

Experienced Senior Associate with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Banking, Market Research, SQL, Python, SAS, SAS Base, and SAS Programming. Strong information technology professional with a Master of Computer Applications (MCA) focused in Computer Science from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello,

I’m Agnieszka from Warsaw, Poland.

I’m working at Mercer as an employee experience analyst. 

I’ve been working with Qualtrics (EX) since last year. The tool is quite new to me.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am a data analyst with a passion for travel, nature, music, and fun. I am a highly analytical and process-oriented individual with a strong attention to detail. I am also a creative thinker and problem solver.

In my role as a data analyst at PIH , I am responsible for collecting, organizing, and analyzing large datasets. I use my skills to identify trends, patterns, and insights that help the company improve its operations. I also develop data visualizations that help communicate my findings to stakeholders.

In my spare time, I enjoy traveling to new places, hiking in the mountains, and listening to music. I am also an avid photographer and love capturing the beauty of the world around me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi there,

My name’s Todd and I work at SEEK Australia, getting up to speed with the platform!

Hello Todd, welcome to the XM Community! Feel free to message me if you need any help navigating around the XM Community.

We look forward to having you here and seeing your first post! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Experienced Senior Associate with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Banking, Market Research, SQL, Python, SAS, SAS Base, and SAS Programming. Strong information technology professional with a Master of Computer Applications (MCA) focused in Computer Science from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. 

Hello @nikhiljain2274, glad to have someone as skilled as you join our community! Welcome and let us know if you need any help navigating the community. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello,

I’m Agnieszka from Warsaw, Poland.

I’m working at Mercer as an employee experience analyst. 

I’ve been working with Qualtrics (EX) since last year. The tool is quite new to me.

Welcome to the XM Community, @AgnieszkaB! As a new user, I recommend taking a look at our 2 Minute Tips and Getting Started Mondays weekly programs. They help newer users remember about certain platform features and provide steps on how to use them. 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am a data analyst with a passion for travel, nature, music, and fun. I am a highly analytical and process-oriented individual with a strong attention to detail. I am also a creative thinker and problem solver.

In my role as a data analyst at PIH , I am responsible for collecting, organizing, and analyzing large datasets. I use my skills to identify trends, patterns, and insights that help the company improve its operations. I also develop data visualizations that help communicate my findings to stakeholders.

In my spare time, I enjoy traveling to new places, hiking in the mountains, and listening to music. I am also an avid photographer and love capturing the beauty of the world around me.

Hello  @Jaweriakhan, I also love hiking and listening to music, I find that both activities bring me peace and keep me zen. I’d love to see some of your photos sometime. Welcome to the XM Community!😎 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Everyone!

I’m Rahul (previously with @grahulp5 account) studying in Canada and have 4+ years of experience on Qualtrics XM platform with being featured on Hall of fame would like to help everyone as much as I could.

Also, looking for freelancing if anyone has anything do let me know!

Can reach out to grahulp5@gmail.com !

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Everyone!

I’m Rahul (previously with @grahulp5 account) studying in Canada and have 4+ years of experience on Qualtrics XM platform with being featured on Hall of fame would like to help everyone as much as I could.

Also, looking for freelancing if anyone has anything do let me know!

Can reach out to grahulp5@gmail.com !

We’re so pleased you’re a part of the XM Community!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I just joined and am excited to learn more about Qualtrics. I’m a newbie with a background in digital marketing, online communities and some basic CX.

Have a great day, Sara 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, my name is Michelle Elam. I work for the healthcare industry as a People and Culture Consultant. I have a background in Industrial Organizational Psychology. I use Qualtrics for surveys and other features. I am still learning as I transitioned into this role recently. I am new to Qualtrics and the XM community. Looking forward to learning all of the features and gaining badges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello, I just joined and am excited to learn more about Qualtrics. I’m a newbie with a background in digital marketing, online communities and some basic CX.

Have a great day, Sara 

Hi Sara! Welcome to the XM Community! Let us know how we can help you 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi, my name is Michelle Elam. I work for the healthcare industry as a People and Culture Consultant. I have a background in Industrial Organizational Psychology. I use Qualtrics for surveys and other features. I am still learning as I transitioned into this role recently. I am new to Qualtrics and the XM community. Looking forward to learning all of the features and gaining badges.

Hello Michelle! We’re glad you’re a part of the XM Community 🎉

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello! I’m Angela, based in Cleveland OH USA. I am currently a Sr Manager HR Talent & Culture with Univar Solutions, a global chemical distribution company. I’ve been using the Qualtrics platform for about a year, and have primary responsibility for EX initiatives such as our annual engagement survey and onboading. I’ve spent over 20 years in field HR roles, so my focus is really on the employee and manager experience. I’m not an analyst, but know enough to be dangerous! Looking forward to connect and share advice with others in community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello! I’m Angela, based in Cleveland OH USA. I am currently a Sr Manager HR Talent & Culture with Univar Solutions, a global chemical distribution company. I’ve been using the Qualtrics platform for about a year, and have primary responsibility for EX initiatives such as our annual engagement survey and onboading. I’ve spent over 20 years in field HR roles, so my focus is really on the employee and manager experience. I’m not an analyst, but know enough to be dangerous! Looking forward to connect and share advice with others in community!

Hello @AngelaDi, we’re happy to have you here!  With your strong EX history I’m sure you’ll be able to share some really helpful advice with newer members. Welcome to the XM Community! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Welcome, Angela! As a classical music lover, I’m a big fan of the Cleveland Orchestra -- one of the world’s best orchestras! You’re so lucky to have them as your local symphony! 🎻🎶

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi everyone!

My name is Natasha and I am a Project Manager working with privately held family businesses at BanyanGlobal Family Business Advisors! We are HQ in Boston and have an office in Brazil.

We have been using Qualtrics since 2019. We changed platforms from Survey Monkey to Qualtrics to allow us for a wider range of capabilities in designing and producing surveys and survey data.

Our primary use case is for onboarding our clients by sending a in-house designed alignment survey to gather data about the owners alignment on particular business ownership issues as well as other issues that are unique to family owned businesses. 

I am the Brand Admin on our account with eight other users. I do not yet have the certification, but I plan on achieving it! 

Excited to be here and to learn from all of you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi everyone!

My name is Natasha and I am a Project Manager working with privately held family businesses at BanyanGlobal Family Business Advisors! We are HQ in Boston and have an office in Brazil.

We have been using Qualtrics since 2019. We changed platforms from Survey Monkey to Qualtrics to allow us for a wider range of capabilities in designing and producing surveys and survey data.

Our primary use case is for onboarding our clients by sending a in-house designed alignment survey to gather data about the owners alignment on particular business ownership issues as well as other issues that are unique to family owned businesses. 

I am the Brand Admin on our account with eight other users. I do not yet have the certification, but I plan on achieving it! 

Excited to be here and to learn from all of you! 

Hello @Natasha, I wish you the best on getting your certification! We are very excited to have you here and look forward to hearing more information regarding how you handle family owned business issues. Welcome to the XM Community! 🤗

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

My name is Gaurav. I have been working on Qualtrics projects from last 6-8 months . Excited to joined this community . Hoping to share my knowledge and also gain knowledge from some of the experts here .

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi, 

My name is Gaurav. I have been working on Qualtrics projects from last 6-8 months . Excited to joined this community . Hoping to share my knowledge and also gain knowledge from some of the experts here .

Hello @Gaurav_27, welcome to the XM Community! We’re happy to have you here and hope you’re able to learn a lot from our wonderful members. 🤗

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. I am Jenny with AAA Club Alliance. My background is in Six Sigma, using a data driven methodology to improve processes.  We use the CX platform to administer customer satisfaction survey programs across our business lines.  I continue to investigating the features available with Qualtrics to enhance user engagement, analysis and reporting capabilities.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello. I am Jenny with AAA Club Alliance. My background is in Six Sigma, using a data driven methodology to improve processes.  We use the CX platform to administer customer satisfaction survey programs across our business lines.  I continue to investigating the features available with Qualtrics to enhance user engagement, analysis and reporting capabilities.

Hello @JennyW, I hope you can learn about new features and best practices to increase your customer satisfaction and overall customer experience. Welcome to the XM Community, we’re happy to have you here! 😄

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, and I’m an analyst based in TX. I use Qualtrics very frequently at my job-- building surveys and dashboard projects. I have the Qualtrics Platform Essentials Certification and attended the X4 conference earlier in the year. I’m looking forward to finding answers and ideas to some of my questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, and I’m an analyst based in TX. I use Qualtrics very frequently at my job-- building surveys and dashboard projects. I have the Qualtrics Platform Essentials Certification and attended the X4 conference earlier in the year. I’m looking forward to finding answers and ideas to some of my questions!

Hi @ash123 , welcome to the XM Community! We’re happy to have you here. I hope you enjoyed X4 as much as I did. I look forward to seeing you make new posts and leveling up. 😆

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello Everyone,
I am Harshita Narula. Hoping to share my knowledge and also gain knowledge from some of the experts here .

I’m really excited to be part of the community and look forward to learn a lot of new things from you.

Leave a Reply