Removing the scrollbar from a page with an embedded Iframe | XM Community
Question

Removing the scrollbar from a page with an embedded Iframe

• 15 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I've turned off the scrolling setting in the following code to embed an iframe in my survey. I switched the setting "scrolling" to "no" because I don't want a scrollbar to appear on the survey page, but despite this, the scrollbar keeps showing up. Is there a solution that I'm overlooking? Thanks in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi chaudhry_ahmad I'm aware over the 'overlay' stlye element which you can manipulate using CSS code (look and feel section) or javascript in the actual question. It's a case by case scenario I'm afraid. If you provide a preview link, along with a screen shot and annotate what you are trying to do that would help.

Basically, the process I do is use the inspect window in Chrome, find the item, find it's class and manipulate it that way. I'm no html programmer so I struggle on this at the best of times but it does have the desired effect and controlling what you want. However, you should always check multiple screen sizes, different platforms and browser to be sure it works as expected across the field.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Rod

Leave a Reply