Introducing the NEW Text iQ! | XM Community

Introducing the NEW Text iQ!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
The new Text iQ has been getting better and better as the months go by, and soon, it's going to be the default text analysis tool when you enter the Text tab. To celebrate, we have a bunch of new support pages you can check out!

Learn the basics of navigating the new Text iQ, opting in and out, and refreshing your responses!

!

Build topics using complex searches and recommended topics, or organize topics into hierarchies for deeper analysis.

Analyze your topics and sentiments with new widgets! These widgets are just for Text iQ, but they provide analytical insights on sentiment change and topic growth that the old Text iQ could only dream of.

!

Did we mention that the new Text iQ now has incredible sentiment analysis?

The new Text iQ is available to everyone! If you have questions about Advanced vs. Basic packages, see our convenient table. If it's not your default, see how you can opt in with just a few clicks. And don't worry - you can still opt into the old Text iQ. While capabilities differ between the two, data is not lost when switching between versions.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I really dig the new sentiment analysis visualizations. They're such a nice feature to easily explain to executives what's driving perception towards the business.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I wish those widgets would be available in Vocalize as well, as they look super cool
Badge +4
@MsIreen that's an awesome feature suggestion! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@SamS We have already submitted this request some time ago 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@KatharineS, I am not seeing the opt-in access button. Any idea how I get access to the new TextIQ?
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
For us with the basic plan, are there any new features with this textIQ? The only new feature I have seen is the ability to create parent topics. Everything else appears to be the same.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @uhrxx005! There was a brief moment where a few basic Text iQ clients could not opt into the new interface, but this has since been resolved. Secondly, text hierarchies (parents) are the only improvement for basic Text iQ clients. If you are still experiencing issues or have any additional questions, be sure to reach out to our wonderful Support Team!
Badge +3
Great feature! Is there anyway to easily "download or export" the iQ Recommendations (inc. the related terms) and the counts?
I agree with @MsIreen the visualizations in the new tool would be really helpful to have available for dashboarding. We've added more open ends (and removed closed ends) to our tracking study, and I'm all for new and better ways to communicate the results. Please consider adding these types of visualizations to Dashboards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @Sam! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
> @MsIreen said:
> I wish those widgets would be available in Vocalize as well, as they look super cool

Just came across this when I was looking for something else and thought I'd ping you so you can file this as a product idea, if you still want it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @JenCX and @MsIreen! I wanted to let you know that the Text iQ Bubble Chart Widget is actually already available in CX Dashboards (Vocalize).
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@JenCX and @LaurenK Thank you for the note, I have actually submitted an idea about the rest of the widgets to be available in the dashboard as well: https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/6014/text-iq-widgets-in-dashboard#latest
It is such a pity they are not there yet, i really love them

Leave a Reply