5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023 | XM Community

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023

5️⃣  5 For The Fight | Badge of the Month | May 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Badge +48

I am participating in the virtual 5K since I am not close to any of the in-person events! I would like to join this cause, to help and support the people in need and to make my tiny contribution 

Any contribution, no matter how tiny, helps! Thank you so much for participating 😁

Badge +48

I’m not close to any of the in-person events, but I donated in honor of my younger brother who just beat his cancer this year!

Omg!! A huge congratulations to your brother, you, and your family! 👏🏻

Badge +48

I’ve joined this years virtual team in honor of my sister, Erin Korengold, who lost her battle to lymphoma in 2020. I miss her dearly and in her honor, will make 50 swings in a batting cage this month. Working at the National Institutes of Health, where committed scientists find cures for so many diseases, I’m happy to see the work that 5 for the Fight does for cancer research, especially at institutions like Howard University.

Thank you so much for participating in 5 For the Fight again this year. We are so lucky to have someone like you, who fights for our cause daily, in our community 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I’ve joined this years virtual team in honor of my sister, Erin Korengold, who lost her battle to lymphoma in 2020. I miss her dearly and in her honor, will make 50 swings in a batting cage this month. Working at the National Institutes of Health, where committed scientists find cures for so many diseases, I’m happy to see the work that 5 for the Fight does for cancer research, especially at institutions like Howard University.

Thank you so much for participating in 5 For the Fight again this year. We are so lucky to have someone like you, who fights for our cause daily, in our community 💜

Thanks, Amara!

Badge +48

Update: here I am getting my fifty swings in yesterday. It was a beautiful morning in the Washington, DC area. I left with sore hands (I use a wooden bat) and shoulders, and a full heart.

Thank you again for sharing! What a fun way to honor your sister ⚾

Badge +48

I can now confirm I ran the 5k on Saturday and I can now confirm that I could hardly move yesterday and it’s even worse today. But I’ll take it any day for this wonderful cause!

All the best

-Broken-Mattias

Congratulations on running and finishing a 5k! 😂🤣 Don’t break, the community needs you!

Badge +48

Looking forward to participating in the virtual 5K!

Awesome!! Thank you so much for joining the fight 🏃🏻

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

This is a great initiative. I’d love to join the virtual events. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

5 For the Fight is an awesome cause! I was grateful to learn about it at the most recent X4 Conference. I have a few neighbors that are fighting through cancer and their perspective has been so insightful on life and what really matters. Grateful to know that Qualtrics supports causes that can truly reshape our world and those in it!

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Donation made and will be submitted for company matching!  

I’ve had 26 people in my immediate family pass from some form of cancer including my dad & his dad.  Far too often the treatment is worse than the disease itself and we are long overdue for better options.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Donation made and will be submitted for company matching!  

I’ve had 26 people in my immediate family pass from some form of cancer including my dad & his dad.  Far too often the treatment is worse than the disease itself and we are long overdue for better options.  

Thank you, @gingersauz! I’m sorry to hear cancer has been so prevalent for you. I agree -- hopefully there will be better options soon for combating this terrible disease 💜

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

This Badge of the Month challenge resonates on many levels 💜 Reading the notes and contributions is a stark reminder that Cancer impacts many if not all of us, directly or indirectly 😥  Like last year I look forward to participating and contributing in honour of my mother who lost her fight with cancer 🎗️ To be continued ...

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

This Badge of the Month challenge resonates on many levels 💜 Reading the notes and contributions is a stark reminder that Cancer impacts many if not all of us, directly or indirectly 😥  Like last year I look forward to participating and contributing in honour of my mother who lost her fight with cancer 🎗️ To be continued ...

Contribution made, Promise delivered 🎯 55.55 MTB kilometres for the 5 For The Fight #FeelingGreat!

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

With my participation I would like to honor a friend from school who has been a cancer survivor since we were children. I am far from all the in person events, but I would love to be part of the virtual ones

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

No live events in my area and I’ve already donated to a local cause, but that’s ok! I am going to do my own mix (The Do 5 Challenge) and enlist my husband, two boys and two pups 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I'm going to join the virtual 5k event with my vocé team to support this great cause!

Badge +48

Contribution made, Promise delivered 🎯 55.55 MTB kilometres for the 5 For The Fight #FeelingGreat!

Thank you so much for all of your participation and hard work! 55.55 KM - incredible 🚴

Badge +48

How exciting! Thank you so much for your participation 🖐 @ManuelaPosso13 & @KOgles

Badge +48

With my participation I would like to honor a friend from school who has been a cancer survivor since we were children. I am far from all the in person events, but I would love to be part of the virtual ones

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and supporting the cause 🖐 @ana_velez 

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

What a stimulating initiative!

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

I’ll be joining for a virtual 5k this month, in honor of my loved ones who are currently getting treatment. Many thanks to the Qualtrics team for participating in & organizing these fundraisers! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

What a stimulating initiative!

@Caroline_L I agree, I am very excited to be supporting this cause. 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ll be joining for a virtual 5k this month, in honor of my loved ones who are currently getting treatment. Many thanks to the Qualtrics team for participating in & organizing these fundraisers! 

@lizb311 Thank you so much for participating, I wish your loved ones all the best. 💜

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

I had the chance to be in Toronto the week of the event and I went walking in person with the amazing team of Qualtrics Toronto.

It was a nice way to do some networking while walking for a cause.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7065018134990123008?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7065018134990123008%29

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

All the best team!

Appreciate this great initiative..