How to embed a custom randomizer? | XM Community
Question

How to embed a custom randomizer?

• 5 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello Qualtrics community,

I have a study where participants will see 4 products and I ask them to indicate how much are they willing to pay for each of them. I am struggling with a specific randomization and any help would be appreciated.

1. for each product I show them two pieces of information: average market price of the item, and average cost to maintain the item.

2. there are 4 different combinations of these two information: 1) average market price: $$, average cost: $$, 2) average market price: information not available, average cost: $$, 3) average market price: $$, average cost: information not available, 4) average market price: information not available, average cost: information not available.

3. there are three pairs for average market price and average cost that has to go together: $100-$20; $200-$40; $300-$50

I need participants to see all of the 4 combinations of the average market price and average cost. And I need these combinations be randomly assigned to the different products in my study. And lastly, I need the price pairs, to be randomly assigned too.

Can anyone please help me with this? I appreciate it a lot!

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @TomG -- I could not contact you through a private message, could you please let me know how I can contact you? I really need help with this randomization. Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

rondev could you please help me with this?

Leave a Reply