Styling the end of survey (response summary) generated printout/PDF | XM Community
Solved

Styling the end of survey (response summary) generated printout/PDF

• 3 July 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

I have been looking around for a good solution to this for a while now. The pages in the response summary pdf break at awkward points, sometimes cutting my text in half. I have tried adding a print media query to my css styles in the form to no avail. Am I missing something?

Any ideas on how to edit this specific portion of the survey will be appreciated

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by JenCX 24 July 2019, 16:21

View original

5 replies

Badge
I have also been looking for a way to edit the summary pdf. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I don't believe this is currently possible. I've seen this request quite a few times and suggest you both put in a Feature Request through support so it can get bumped up on the Product team's radar.
Badge +3

There is a solution using JavaScript here for getting at least decent pagination in the response summary (no other styling, though): https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/34141
I have not found a solution yet without JS, though...

Badge +3

I have been looking for this too. Is there a solution now 4 years later? It is cutting some even horizontally through a sentence so the top half of the letters appear on one page and the bottom half in the other. It is very awkward and unprofessional looking.  Is there any way to improve this? 

Badge +3

Qualtrics Support provided this code to be pasted in the JS window in the On Ready function of the first question of the survey: 
window.experimental.PDFPageBreaks = true

Leave a Reply