Export table in CX dashboard with End Date (Survey field) | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Export table in CX dashboard with End Date (Survey field)

• 25 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have a table in Qualtrics as part of CX dashboard and one of the ROWS is END DATE (Group by day).

In the display, it only shows those rows that data against columns / metrics.

However, when I download the table in .xlsx even with filter selection checkbox enabled, it downloads with rows corresponding to all days irrespective of whether there is data or not as shown below :

How can I ensure that only last row is part of download ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neha Tank

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

In order to give a comprehensive dataset with all available categories, when you download data from a table in a Qualtrics CX Dashboard, all rows even those with no data are included.
After downloading the file, you can, quickly eliminate / hide rows with no data in Excel by applying the filters.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks @Nikeeta .. But from user friendliness point of view it is very additional task. If I do not have End date in my rows, then it downloads only the data that has data. Why separate treatment for End date field alone ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Neha Tank ,

When the 'End Date' field is added, Qualtrics includes all dates in the downloaded data since date fields, including end date, start date, and recorded date, are included in the survey data by default. The response's raw data includes these date fields.

Leave a Reply