Is there any way in the dashboard to display a daily cumulative number of responses and NPS? | XM Community
Solved

Is there any way in the dashboard to display a daily cumulative number of responses and NPS?

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I want to show a daily cumulative number of the survey responses (total responses until each day in the list)? whether in a table or a chart..
E.g. if Feb 1st = 100 responses, Feb 2nd = 50 responses, Feb 3rd = 100 repsonses, I want to show it as
Feb 1st cum =100, Feb 2nd cum= 150, Feb 3rd cum= 250.
Similarly for the NPS, are there any of these options??

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by CMurph 25 February 2022, 05:29

View original

4 replies

Badge +30

Hi Abeer_Ahmed You can make use of a table widget where you select metric as count and split it by response date. And change the response date format to view by per day

image.png

I have used a simple table to display the responses received each day

Badge +30

You can make use of similar table where you use NPS calculation instead of metric to view nps score per day

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/43994#Comment_43994This will show each day's count, but doesn't allow for a cumulative calculation. I'm not sure I'm aware of a way to do that Abeer_Ahmed without a lot of manual effort. For instance, if you create a simple chart or table and add count metrics for the number of days you want to track and then filter each count metric on a date. Say you want to track 7 days of data, so you add 7 count metrics. For each metric, you could use a date filter and set a specific time frame/date range on each metric. So count metric 1 would be from 2/1 to 2/1, then count metric 2 from 2/1-2/2, then count metric 3 from 2/1-2/3 and so on. I think this would apply for NPS, as well.
Obviously, this is something that would require ongoing manual updating, which is likely not helpful if you have a survey the runs continuously. I'm just not sure I've seen a way to set it up the way you've mentioned. I know Qualtrics has data or dashboard engineers that can build custom widgets for you - maybe that's an option?

Badge +30

Abeer_Ahmed You have to every time change filter on a custom metric i.e every month (i.e manual work every month). Or in month variable recode them to month1, month2, month3... this also you have to change every month. In custom metric, while adding calculation you can apply filters of month.

Leave a Reply