CX Engage Technology Consultant Exam | XM Community
Question

CX Engage Technology Consultant Exam

• 21 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello Community, I am going to take the CX Engage Technology Consultant Exam in the coming weeks. I have gone through the modules as part of the learning journey, however the before-exam-feeling doesn’t seem to go away. I guess QPN has updated the whole process in recently. I am sure many of the community members have appeared for the exam in recent months and have cleared successfully. Can you all share your tips and tricks to pass the exam? Also please share the changes due to the updates recently?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

This post should help : Has anyone passed the CX Engage Technology Consultant Exam? | XM Community (qualtrics.com)

Badge +2

The advised “Tab Method’ won’t help as after the update,  the exam is proctored, it detects tab changes. In its instructions, it warns not to change tab as that will end the exam and an attempt will be counted.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hello @Quanta03 - I know it's been 2 months that you have posted this however just posting this for others reference too.

My strong recommendation is that we don't follow these Tab Method practices, as that is not the right approach to clear exams. 

​​​​​​Kindly go through the basecamp materials, quizzes and support pages thoroughly and you should be able to clear it.

​​​​Best of luck!!!

Leave a Reply