Sharing QSF files on Community | XM Community
Solved

Sharing QSF files on Community

• 19 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

We used to be able to upload .qsf files of surveys on the old Community platform. Is this still an option? I am having a hard time figuring out how I would put this in one of my posts. The paperclip is just for URLs it seems and I’m not able to copy and paste it into the body of my response.

If we can’t, is this a product feature we should ask for? I find it helpful to share files with those who are new to learning Qualtrics and the lingo that goes with it. I am trying to send links but I know some concepts took me a while to grasp and I wish I had a concrete example like a QSF file to walk through.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 19 May 2023, 22:52

View original

7 replies

Badge +48

Hi @bstrahin! When I click the paperclip icon, (shown in green the first screenshot), I see a popup window that let’s me upload a file (shown in the second screenshot).

I attached a dummy file to this message too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@AmaraW could it be that you have more permissions as an administrator? I don’t have a paperclip button on my menu. This is what my menu looks like…

Badge +48

I’m so sorry - I had no idea! I just looked into this and I believe I enabled the feature for all users. Would you mind checking to see if you have the paperclip icon now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@AmaraW thank you for making that change! I now have a paperclip icon in my tool menu.

Badge +48

Amazing! Thank you so much for your help and patience 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi, while the paperclip icon is now there for uploading files, I am having trouble uploading QSF file types. Below is the message I receive:

Badge +48

@Tom_1842 moving forward, you will need to zip your QSF files, prior to attachment! I apologize for the inconvenience!

Leave a Reply