Weekly Product Release Notes - April 6, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - April 6, 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes bannerRecent updates bannerReleased On Or Before April 6, 2022

Brand Administration

• Retention Rules: Set a brand-wide policy for how long Qualtrics stores survey response data. Every 24 hours, survey responses older than the configured threshold will be deleted. Exceptions can be set to allow individual surveys to have a different retention period.

• Extensions

• Dynamics Response Mapping & Web to Lead: Update to the Microsoft Dynamics task interface. No changes in feature functionality.

• Managing Extension Domains: Allows Brand Admins to determine what domains certain third party extensions can connect to.

• Free Accounts

• Free Accounts: Can now export data. Free accounts will be deleted after 13 months of inactivity, but we will send reminder emails leading up to this time, and logging in resets this timer.

• XM Directory

• File Import Sources for Contact Automations: The list of supported ciphers for SFTP sources has changed.

• Multiple Data Sources in New 360 Reports: Data sources in 360 report visualizations can be reordered.

• Upcoming Features bannerStarting On & After April 13

CX Dashboards

• Spotlight Insights (CX): A straightforward report that highlights which of your customer segments scored above or below average in their response to key metrics of your choice.

• Dashboards

• Export Notification: Once you start a dashboard download, you can go elsewhere in the platform, and you’ll receive a notification once it’s ready for download.

• Lifecycle

• Message Automations: New option when setting up message automations. Allows you to update invited counts in the dashboard as messages are sent.

• XM Platform

• In-Product Dynamic Help Window: A new window within the product that allows you to access help resources all in one place, including searching support articles, navigating to other resources, and contacting support.

• XM Solutions

• Audience Management Program: New XM Solution to help users create and manage their own panel of respondents.

• Feedback & Questions Banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Monthly Product Release Notes here.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Qualtrics Team, apologies if this is not the right place to comment but this page seems to differ from the roadmap page (but you can't comment on the roadmap page so adding a comment here - hope that's ok): https://www.qualtrics.com/product-updates/?utm_content=april&time_spent_on_site=48%7C21&total_visited_page_count=5&date=2022-April

On that page I noticed some feature changes about Lookup Data in a workflow and Distribution Reporting in CX dashbaords weren't discussed here. So I wasn't sure whether I need to take note of them. Anyhow, the links provided in the descriptions don't take you anywhere specific, so my question is please can you provide more details about the deprecation and what you mean by Lookup Data in a workflow. Also, I'd like to mention that on the Distribution reporting page it states "Attention: Distribution reporting will not pull in distributions that were sent via automations." this is false - all my automation distributions work fine. Does it mean something else?

If I should be adding this comment somewhere else on another page, please let me know
Thanks

Rod Pestell
--------------

Lookup Data in a Workflow using Native, On-platform Data Tables

Last modified: April 6, 2022
This feature will provide a new lookup data capability to perform search queries against native, on-platform data lookup tables defined and created by the user. The new lookup data functionality will allow users to search or lookup data in a workflow.

Deprecation of Distribution Reporting

Last modified: April 6, 2022
Distribution Reporting will be deprecated in 2022 and existing brands will be moved to XM Directory Respondent Funnel.
To learn more about this feature release click here

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

The Retention Rules sounds great and will mean a lot less hassle for me 🙂

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/45295#Comment_45295
Hi Rod! Thank you for your comment! The Product Roadmap contains details about features that have been recently released as well as features that are in development. These features in development may be launching anywhere from several weeks to several months from now. The Weekly Release Notes only contains features that were recently released or that are launching in the next week. The roadmap is a great place to get an idea of what features are coming up in the long-term, while the release notes are a good place to receive updates about features that will be implemented in the short term.
You may see some overlap with features described in the Product Roadmap and features within the Weekly Release Notes, but these two pages will normally have different content. The specific features you’re mentioning, “Lookup Data in a Workflow” and “Deprecation of Distribution Reporting”, are currently in development. Once these features are ready to launch we will provide more details and specific documentation within the Weekly Release Notes.
I’ve also passed along your feedback about the Distribution reporting page - our team will look into it and make support page edits as needed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks AmaraW , if you could provide the links then I'll have a read about these new features. Thanks. Rod.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/45392#Comment_45392Hi Rod! Unfortunately, we don’t have details on these specific features yet, but once we do they will be included in the Weekly Release Notes. Our team recommends keeping an eye on those each week to stay up to date 😁

Leave a Reply