Build URL to Single Survey | XM Community
Question

Build URL to Single Survey

• 20 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello!

Is it possible to build a URL to a single qualtrics survey response using the survey id and the response id?

I was able to get this to do it kind of:

https://mycompany.co1.qualtrics.com/Q/Data/Ajax/GetSingleResponseReport?RID=<RESPONSE_ID>&SID=<SURVEY_ID>

However, it only seems to work if I’m already logged into Qualtrics, and it does not look incredibly pretty. My hope was that it would prompt the user to log in it they were not already logged in, and take them to the survey in the normal UI interface.

Thanks in advance!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes we can externally create reports for a single response as desired. 

Badge +1

That does not sound like what I’m trying to do. I just want to create a hyperlink that takes a user to a single response in Qualtrics using the survey id and response id.

I was really hoping I could do something similar to how to get a single response using the API:

/API/v3/surveys/SURVEY_ID/responses/RESPONSE_ID

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

That does not sound like what I’m trying to do. I just want to create a hyperlink that takes a user to a single response in Qualtrics using the survey id and response id.

I was really hoping I could do something similar to how to get a single response using the API:

/API/v3/surveys/SURVEY_ID/responses/RESPONSE_ID

Yes using the same API in an external system or in a separate survey we can create a report.

Badge +1

again, that is not what I’m asking. Just trying to create a link to a single survey response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@john_palmer This form of retake link will give you the graphical view:
https://mycompany.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/<Survey ID>?Q_R=<Response ID>&Q_R_DEL=1

However, viewer might have the ability to edit the response. i.e graphical view of the full response available with survey editor. Response result is gonna be ugly table because of resource saving, you only viewing it.

Hope this helps

Leave a Reply