How to merge Directory Lists? | XM Community

How to merge Directory Lists?

• 27 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi All,
I had setup an advanced process using multiple surveys. In this one survey, I am having some challenges exporting the data to display the results because Qualtrics is not capable to have an export that would have all the data needed for the teams to follow up on the project survey data. We need an export that would provide them not only embedded data but also some key survey results in addition to the survey links for participants that had not responded yet. Only way we can accomplish this from my observation now is by running the "Distribution History" export and then linking the data through the "Contact ID" to the main directory list because on the directory list, we can choose specific embedded data. Well, we did not realize this fact until now that we 15 different directory lists at this point so doing it for all separate lists would be too much. Now wondering 2 options:

1. Is there a way to merge all directory lists into one?

2. Am I missing something on the data and analysis export where I cannot find the fields (like "Contact ID" is missing) to link it to the distribution history?

It just seems maybe I am doing something wrong in my setup as it should not be this difficult to get the data you need out of the tool to analyze results without all the hoops to jump through?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply