Rsvp Survey disappeared | XM Community
Solved

Rsvp Survey disappeared

• 13 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I have created a RSVP form, and today I checked it, and it was completely gone and disappeared. It is a very important survey, and I had people fill it out. Please, is there a way to solve this problem? 

https://uwgreenbay.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3f4VYElyzWjdgAm 

icon

Best answer by Sachin Nandikol 13 March 2024, 18:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

it looks like all working fine?

I just did a test. 

Badge +1

I checked the dashboard now several times. I can't see the survey I made. which is the URL link.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

is it showing up in the data source section in the dashboard?

Its difficult to debug without looking at the dashboard.

Badge +1

I shared with you what I am seeing now. I contacted Qualtrics support as well. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @Asma Ismail,

I can see that your survey is still active but you’re not able to see the survey in your user, it could be due to a few reasons. First, check if you might have created this survey in another account and are now trying to log in with a different account. Additionally, it's possible that the survey you were using was shared with your account and the owner might have removed or deleted it. Also, ensure that you haven't accidentally made someone else the owner of the survey. Also check if someone changed your user access and disabled survey access for your user account.

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

Hi Sachin. I created the survey with my university account, so I am pretty sure it is in that account. Qualitrics Support told me the same thing: transfer the survey from the account to the account you use. I do not know if it was deleted or disabled survey access for my user account. I have logged in many times, but now it is not allowing me to access that account. Will that take a while for me to access it back? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @Asma Ismail

You said you made the survey in your university account, not your personal one, which is why you can't see it.

First, see what kind of access you have. If you're not a Brand Admin, ask your admin to share the survey from your university account to your personal one. It should be quick for them to do. Once they do, you'll have access to it right away.

Leave a Reply