Does anyone have experience with using the 2 way email documentation feature in managing tickets? | XM Community
Solved

Does anyone have experience with using the 2 way email documentation feature in managing tickets?

I'm interested in learning more about the 2 way email feature so that unlicensed employees can respond to an email sent out through a ticket and their response is automatically logged in Qualtrics.
icon

Best answer by Emily 6 June 2018, 19:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Only outbound emails are documented when sending out from a ticket. Any reply would go to the sender's email account and they would have to copy and paste in to the comments section of the ticket in order for it to appear.

It is a bit of chore and something that should be improved upon. You should consider placing a feature request for this.
I believe there is a new feature, called 2 way emailing that will automatically capture a response to a Qualtrics email, even if the responder doesn't have a Qualtrics license. I was wondering if anyone has used it yet. It may just be in the testing phase. Hopefully more to come because this would be a big timesaver. Thanks for responding.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Ah, ok. Sorry for the confusion then. In my previous role (about 1 year ago) we cared about that feature and it didn't exist. They may have since created the feature.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @Lparlin & @Akdashboard! Just wanted to jump in here. This feature does in fact exist and we have documentation on it that you can find here. 🙂

Leave a Reply