Finding out the owner of a survey | XM Community
Solved

Finding out the owner of a survey

• 17 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,
Is there an easy way to find out who the owner of a survey is? I tried looking around in different areas of a survey and can't find the owner. There has got to be a way right?

icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 17 September 2021, 14:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Yes you can as highlighted below OR if you are admin you can downloand report going to admin and it will give you all survey in your brand with owner name.
image.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Interesting. Is this in the projects home page? I am not finding that little icon anywhere. I don't have the rights to choose those columns like you do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Thanks, PeeyushBansal -- estremf , you need to be on the Projects home page and click on the rightmost icon -- this should give you the gear icon so that you can see your project owners. (See below).
How to see project owners.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

AH!!! Interesting! Never noticed that! Thank you!
Any way to search projects by owner here? I don't think there is but maybe it is possible in admin report that PeeyushBansal mentioned?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

estremf actually, if you click on "Owner" you'll see project listed by owner alphabetically.
There's also an "Export" button on the report that PeeyushBansal mentioned. If you're not an administrator, you can find out who in your organization is and they can download the report into Excel or CSV for you--you can then filter it based on ownership...
How to download project owners.png

Leave a Reply