Classic Reports | XM Community
Solved

Classic Reports

• 2 March 2020
  • 5 replies

So with Classic Reports going away this summer, I have been asked to track down all the reports we have currently using this throughout the company. Has anyone found a way to audit and find every user that is using classic reports features in their company? I am not really looking forward to going user by user 😞
icon

Best answer by ChristianB 4 March 2020, 01:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@Achlys I agree--I wish there was a way in the "User Admin" function of the portal to be able to segment users by user characteristics (e.g., frequency of use, use of specific reports, etc.). If you create a feature request for this, please tag me on it and I'll respond to it...
Badge
Hi @Achlys ! Like @AdamK12 said, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team, but something I think could help a lot of Qualtrics admins!
Will do! Thanks for the suggestion
Badge

@Achlys @AdamK12 @ChristianB Has this ability or tool been created? Do we need to go into each individual project to tell if it’s in Classic Reports or is there also a way to review just the projects that use Classic Reports?  

Badge +2

JMill -- Qualtrics did send out a targeted email to the Classic Reports users in my Brand on 8/27, perhaps they hit yours too. A copy of the email is in my Product Idea -- which BTW is exactly what AdamK12 and Achlys were asking for -- please upvote and tell your friends to do the same!

Leave a Reply