Sticky Tutorial

Subscribe to Qualtrics Product Updates

• 3 May 2023
  • 7 replies
Subscribe to Qualtrics Product Updates
Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Receive Product News in Your Inbox! 

We want to make sure all Qualtrics customers stay up-to-date on important product news -- here’s how to subscribe and receive updates automatically in your inbox:

Whitelist our delivery domain email

First, make sure you whitelist our delivery domain: mcooksey@community-mail.qualtrics.com

This is important, as all important notifications are delivered via email or DM on the new XM Community platform.

Note: You will receive email notifications when you get an in-platform DM. 

Make sure you’re logged into the XM Community using your Qualtrics SSO login credentials

After logging in, navigate to the Product Release Notes category, and use the “Subscribe” button towards the upper right-hand corner of the screen, as shown below:

Locate the “Subscribe” button

You can also “follow” Qualtrics staff members (or other XM Community members) via the XM Community!

Receive notifications for all member posts by clicking “Follow member” on a member profile, as shown below:

Click “Follow member” to stay up-to-date on member posts you’re interested in

Can you also subscribe to other XM Community categories or discussions? Yes! 

You can subscribe to as many Community categories as you like. You can also subscribe to an individual topic or thread, too, by clicking the “Subscribe” option with the star icon under any discussion topic:

Click “Subscribe” to follow any topic or question on the Community

Manage your XM Community subscriptions easily by clicking on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page and then selecting “Subscriptions,” as shown below:

Click “Subscriptions” to access your XM Community subscriptions all in one place

Questions about getting product updates or subscribing to topics on the XM Community? Let us know in the Comments! 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Good morning from a sunny Sweden Michael!
Thanks for the reminder, will start subscribing to everything :) 

Do you know if we will get community notifications as well? I mean, like a red number by our profile like we had in the old platform? 

Best regards

-Mattias

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Do you know if we will get community notifications as well? I mean, like a red number by our profile like we had in the old platform? 

Best regards

-Mattias

Hello @MattiasM -- thanks for the question! Notifications are now sent via DMs directly on the Community (and you should also get an email notification of a DM on the Community).

When you have notifications, you’ll see a number on top of your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page, like this:

Then you’ll know to check your DMs for notifications. Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Best regards

-Mattias

Hello @MattiasM -- thanks for the question! Notifications are now sent via DMs directly on the Community (and you should also get an email notification of a DM on the Community).

When you have notifications, you’ll see a number on top of your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page, like this:

Good morning from a WINDY Sweden today :)

Thanks for this Michael! I guess my little number goes away as I click the link in the DM email. But good to know it’s there!

Have a great rest of your day!

-Mattias

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Best regards

-Mattias

Hello @MattiasM -- thanks for the question! Notifications are now sent via DMs directly on the Community (and you should also get an email notification of a DM on the Community).

Thanks for this Michael! I guess my little number goes away as I click the link in the DM email. But good to know it’s there!

-Mattias

I always love the weather reports from Sweden, @MattiasM 💜

We did make a product request from the platform provider for in-platform notifications like we had on the previous version of the Community. Like all feature requests, it’ll likely take some time before it’s considered, but we did make the change request. Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Best regards

-Mattias

-Mattias

I always love the weather reports from Sweden, @MattiasM 💜

We did make a product request from the platform provider for in-platform notifications like we had on the previous version of the Community. Like all feature requests, it’ll likely take some time before it’s considered, but we did make the change request. Hope this helps! 

Good morning from a spring-Sweden! Yesterday I was able to harvest the first batch of asparagus from the garden, so summer is coming (so is winter, I know). 

Yeah, working in a software company I know feature requests can take time to end up in the product, so no worries from my side. 

-Mattias

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Best regards

-Mattias

-Mattias

I always love the weather reports from Sweden, @MattiasM 💜

Good morning from a spring-Sweden! Yesterday I was able to harvest the first batch of asparagus from the garden, so summer is coming (so is winter, I know). 

Yeah, working in a software company I know feature requests can take time to end up in the product, so no worries from my side. 

-Mattias

@MattiasM -- life sounds pretty idyllic in Sweden these days! 🇸🇪 Enjoy the asparagus and good luck in Eurovision this weekend 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Not a question, just really like the Subscribe feature. I think it’s so cool I have a place to save these innovative ideas that I might want to implement some day. As I subscribe to more threads I might have questions about if there are ways to organize these. I’m also a little worried if I will got notifications when I subscribe. I am looking for more of a bookmarking feature but I think the subscription feature works as a patch.

Leave a Reply