Qualtrics dark mode? | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics dark mode?

• 29 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Qualtrics UI doesn’t seem to have a dark mode. Am I missing something? dark theme would be easier on the eyes for those of us who spend a lot of time designing and working in the app.

icon

Best answer by Tom_1842 10 April 2024, 20:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

We can create the dark theme by using the options present in the look and feel tab. We can also create an option for user to toggle between themes as shown here.

Badge +1

Thanks, Ron. I meant dark mode for the designer user (the XM home page, project navigator, user admin, dashboard designer, and other back-end pages) not necessarily what my survey takers see when they are completing a specific survey. I want a dark mode for the platform itself. Does that make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@surveyguy If you haven't already, I’d recommend posting this in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

Badge +1

Thanks @JoseS , I thought that after all these years someone else had already suggested it. Just thought I’d float it to the community here first to see if there’s a reason it wasn’t already implemented.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

If you work in Google Chrome, you can try enabling the experimental "Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents"

• Launch Google Chrome
  • Type "chrome://flags" in address bar and hit Enter
  • Search for "dark mode" in the search box at the top of the Experiments page.
  • Click the box to the right of "Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents" and select "Enabled" as the default setting

You can also use an extension like “Dark Night Mode

Badge +1

Thanks @Tom_1842 ! I just enabled it, and my life just dramatically improved. Will certainly be appreciated by my eyeballs as I begin manually coding 400+ comments in the Text IQ editor 😵

Leave a Reply