Blinking Text Box pop up | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I have added a pop up box(table with one row and one column) which pop ups when a respondent selects a certain option.

In pursuit of making it more aesthetic, I want to make the pop up box blink and IF POSSIBLE, add a custom image in the background of the text box.

Attaching the pop-up box for your reference - 

I am also open to suggestion on what else can be done to make the box more aesthetic.

Hello @f_SI

Please attempt the following CSS code. Insert it into your question text in HTML mode.

Place your Image URL within the parentheses.

<html>
<style>
.Skin label.MultipleAnswer:hover, .Skin label.SingleAnswer:hover {

background: url(ADD YOUR IMAGE URL FROM LIBRARY HERE) no-repeat;
 background-color: #fd80195c;
 background-position: left center;
background-origin:content-box;
}
.Skin label.MultipleAnswer.q-checked, .Skin label.SingleAnswer.q-checked
 {

background: url(ADD YOUR IMAGE URL FROM LIBRARY HERE) no-repeat;
 background-color: #fd80197d;
 background-position: right center;
background-origin:content-box;
color: black;
}
</style>
</html>

Hi Sachin. Thanks for your help. The code works but not how I intend it to work.
Perhaps I can give you more context - 

In the image that I uploaded, with your code, I see the image in the background of the “Yes” and “No” question. I want background to be added in the popupbox at the bottom of the page.

Also, I added the HTML code in the html of the popup box only.

Hello @f_SI

If you want to include an image at the bottom of the page, you can insert it in the 'Footer'. If you only need it for this specific page, add a new 'Text/Graphic' question after your main question and place your image within it. You can adjust the size and placement according to your needs. Ensure both of these questions are kept within the same block without any page breakers.

Leave a Reply