Display a subsequent question based on movement of the preceding slider question | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hello,

I have a slider question (ranging from 0-100) and want the subsequent question to appear (in the same page) once the slider is moved. The value of the slider should not matter for the display of the subsequent question.

Appreciate any inputs and help.
Hello @salomi ,

Create two question - slider question and the subsequent question without page break.

On the subsequent question add a display logic - if (slider question value is greater than or equal to 0). Do check the "in page" option present at left bottom corner of display logic
Hello @Shashi,

Thank you for feedback and sorry for not clarifying but I want the subsequent question to appear after the participant has finalized their response on the slider (and not immediately). If I understand it right, your proposed solution would lead to the question being displayed along with the slider question (which is not what I want).
Hello @salomi ,

Assumption - By finalizing you mean that once the user stops rolling the slider of the question.

Paste the below code in the slider question js(OnReady)

jQuery("#QID2").hide();

jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" .BarOuter").on('mouseup', function(){

jQuery("#QID2").show();

});

In the above code change the QID2 to the QID of the subsequent question.

Look at the working here
Hello @Shashi,

it works. Thank you so much!!

Leave a Reply