How do I increase the font size for the scale points on matrix questions for mobile users? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I’m running into an issue for the font size for the scale points on my matrix questions are smaller for the mobile version than for the desktop version. How do I increase the scale point font size in matrix questions for the mobile version.

On the desktop (looks good):

On mobile (looks bad):

Layout: Flat

General Question Text: 18

General Answer Text: 16

Current Custom CSS in “Look and Feel - Style”:

.Skin .q-matrix .answered-indicator span {

font-size: 14px!important;

}

.Skin .Matrix table th{font-size: 18px;}

.Skin .q-matrix .table-cell {

font-size: 18px!important;

}

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello @cjlaw

Currently, we cannot specifically build surveys for mobile orientation. Surveys are designed for desktop and automatically adjust for mobile devices. However, one workaround I can suggest is to copy the same 'Matrix Question' and add logic to show the copied question if the device is detected as mobile. For the other 'Matrix Question' intended for desktop, add logic to show it only if the device is detected as a desktop.

As you mentioned that the desktop version looks good, you don't need to make any changes there. For the mobile version, you can manually adjust the font size by clicking on the choice, accessing the Rich Content Editor and adjusting the size. However, to simplify this process and avoid manual adjustments, you can add CSS directly to the question text in HTML Mode. Below is the code you can paste into the question text in HTML mode:

<style>

.Skin .QuestionBody {

font-size: 20px !important;

}

</style>

Let me know if this helps.

Leave a Reply