How to use email templates/designs | XM Community
Skip to main content

Based on a post I saw, I believe there’s a way to use email templates/designs. Are there any instructions though on how I can use an email template design to send out my survey? I’m confused on how or where to add in the template.

@ash123 : Click on "Distributions" in the top menu and Click on "Email" under "Distribute a Survey."

Configure your email distribution settings, including recipients, subject, and sender information.Under the "Compose Email" section, look for an option like "Use Template" or "Add Template."

Click on this option to access the email template library. You can either select a pre-existing email template from Qualtrics' library or create your own custom template.

If you choose to create a custom template, you can use the built-in editor to design your email with text, images, and formatting. Make sure to include the survey link or merge fields where you want to personalize the email.

After customizing the template, preview it to ensure it looks as expected.Save your template once you're satisfied with the design.

Return to the email distribution setup.Select the template you just created or customized from the list.

Finish configuring your email distribution settings, including scheduling and tracking options.

Once you've completed the setup, you can send your survey using the email template you selected.

@Qual.78500 Thanks. I know you can add images and text within Qualtrics for the email, but I’m wanting to upload a pre-designed email template from outside of Qualtrics. I’m unsure how to do that though.

@ash123 :  

Look for an option to import or upload an email template.

Click on the import/upload option and select the pre-designed email template file from your computer. Make sure the template file is in a supported format (usually HTML).

@Qual.78500 Thanks. I know you can add images and text within Qualtrics for the email, but I’m wanting to upload a pre-designed email template from outside of Qualtrics. I’m unsure how to do that though.

When you download the design in HTML, open it with notepad then copy&paste the whole thing to survey editor in source mode (the <> icon)

Hope this helps

Leave a Reply