@ CX dashboard users - How do you manage multiple item / high volume dashboard editing? | XM Community
Solved

@ CX dashboard users - How do you manage multiple item / high volume dashboard editing?

• 2 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hey all! First-time poster, long-time Qualtrics user with a Qualtrics dashboard editing question…

How do you manage multiple item / high volume dashboard editing? Not just when you have small edits here or there, but when you have many field edits and many dashboards to manage or update?

Background:  Recently started in a new role at an organization that uses the CX dashboard interface to share survey outcomes with all of our clients. Although I’ve used Qualtrics for over a decade, the dashboarding feature is relatively new to me. So when I started using the dashboard settings page to update our standard template for a new client, I was slightly disappointed by the number of manual touches needed to complete the task. For example, to update field names in the dashboard mappings, there was no way to import them from a user library. Also, none of my changes were auto-saved, rather I had to scroll down to the very bottom of the page and manually click on a save button to make the updates (lost a full day of work the first time I used this tool). As a habit, I would normally be doing these kinds of edits offline in some kind of back-end spreadsheet or table where I could more easily track my changes or make a batch / mass-edit with minimal manual entry. Can’t seem to find a similar option in this part of Qualtrics, so looking for tips and tricks. Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by InessaG 2 January 2024, 15:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

With difficulty…… :)

Yes, very time consuming, and it’s an annual task for me since we undertake major survey changes each year to make sure we align with customer journey insights, etc.

Unfortunately, there is no work-around.

Badge +1

How do you track or log your changes to make sure you made all the required edits? My only work-around that isn’t really a work around is a Word or Excel file to copy and paste from and mark as complete or incomplete/pending. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Same, I have a document where I have the list of all the changes in the survey for the year, so I go one-by-one and mark them up as addressed.

Leave a Reply