how to create dashboard | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi expetise,

I need your help, I would like to create dashboard for multiple response question. For example; I ask customers to tell us about the areas (15 areas) to made you fly with us and allow customer to answer 1st, 2nd, 3rd. However, I don't know how to create dahsboard for this question.

Another question; I need to create Customer Index on each category. For example; Ground Service are comprised of Check-in, Lounge, Boarding, arrival services, and I'd like to know what is the customer satisfaction index on Ground services. Normally, I use correlation of each service to overall satisfaction with airline performance and use the correlation data to weight it.

Please help.

Best regards,

Tick
Hi @Tick,

I'm not sure if you're asking how to do it or how to display it, but if it's the former here's my suggestion:

For ranking or categorizing, I like to show the category as a stacked bar with the category. I find that in that format, my stakeholders can easily digest how important something is to the respondents overall.

It's hard to make a suggestion regarding your index without knowing how your survey is comprised but your methodology seems to make sense. I think it's more important that you're consistent in how you measure that, if it's an internal-only measurement and you're not trying to benchmark against an industry with that index.
Hi Jpardicusick,,

Thank you for your suggestion. I try to create dashboard with customer sat index for each group. I will let you know when success.

Thanks,

Tick

Leave a Reply