Lap between responses in data & analysis and dashboard | XM Community
Skip to main content

I am experiencing a lap between responses in data & analysis and dashboard. The scenario is i have deleted a record in data & analysis last week but I am still seeing that record in dashboard and also getting that record in the extract

But when i check in data & analysis the record was not there.

So just wanted to confirm if there is any latency going on in Qualtrics

I don’t believe there should be any problems with dashboards not reflecting what’s in the recorded responses data and analysis tab. This is probably something you could ask support about if it’s an issue on their end. 

I am experiencing a lap between responses in data & analysis and dashboard. The scenario is i have deleted a record in data & analysis last week but I am still seeing that record in dashboard and also getting that record in the extract

But when i check in data & analysis the record was not there.

So just wanted to confirm if there is any latency going on in Qualtrics

@Gaurav_27 You can add a blank new field in data mapping at dashboard setting and hit save. It will trigger a dataset update and might give you the update dashboard. If it didn’t solve the problem, I think you should contact support as the data might still be there at the backend data warehouse but in the frontend you can’t see it.

Leave a Reply