Dashboard data partially shows in wrong language | XM Community
Question

Dashboard data partially shows in wrong language

• 28 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, Q. community,

I ´m new Q. EX Technology consultant and I have a problem with displaying page filters data on the dashboard.

We imported dashboard data translation to six languages. All columns with proper language translation (One of them is Croatian). 

When I set the platform language to EN, and adding the page filter, I see the dashboard data in Croatian and the same in other platform account languages.

It seems as the default language is Croatian instead of the EN. See the mixture of the Croatian and English.

When I export the data file there are missing data in Croatian column and in EN column is partially Croatian translations. When I import corrected translation it happens again.

Any idea why the import dashboard data translation does not work correctly?

Thanks

Pavel

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @PavelH,

It seems like you're encountering a language display issue with the page filters in your Qualtrics dashboard. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve this problem:

1. **Check Language Settings:** Ensure that the language settings are correctly configured in your Qualtrics account. Go to the account settings and verify that English (EN) is set as the default language.

2. **Dashboard Settings:** Check the language settings specifically for the dashboard where you're experiencing the issue. Make sure that English is selected as the language for the dashboard.

3. **Page Filter Language:** Verify the language settings for the page filter itself. Ensure that the page filter is set to display labels and options in English.

4. **Data Translation:** Double-check the translations for your dashboard data. Ensure that the translations are accurate and that the English version of the data is correctly mapped to the English labels.

5. **Clear Cache:** Sometimes, browser cache can cause display issues. Try clearing your browser cache and reloading the dashboard to see if the issue persists.

6. **Contact Support:** If the issue persists after trying the above steps, reach out to Qualtrics support for further assistance. They can help diagnose and resolve any underlying issues with the language display in your dashboard.

By following these steps, you should be able to identify and address the language display issue with the page filters in your Qualtrics dashboard.

Leave a Reply