Exporting multiple levels of leadership | XM Community

Exporting multiple levels of leadership

• 5 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge
  1. Would anyone else find it helpful when looking at their dashboard to be able to see and export a break of a break and see more than one "one level below" per say in the same heat map filter?  We have many Directors, who have multiple managers under them, who have supervisors underneath them, but there isn’t an easy way to view this in the heat map when looking at a whole department or area.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

We report hierarchical data on heatmaps at multiple levels and our solution was to place a hierarchy filter so when the manager changes the filter the “one level below” changes to reflect the new filter. When we push our report, we have 3 heatmap pages that go out for VP level, Director level and Manager level that is each filtered to display the one below view for that particular level of leadership. It is the best solution we came up for given the parameters of the widget. We never pursued breaking out further levels down on the same heatmap as it would run horizontally for far too long and would become difficult to report on. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

@XM_JoshB what are you doing to “push your reports”?  

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Currently we have a report built in the reporting part of the dashboard and it is emailed out to the appropriate recipient. I’m not the main admin for this particular project but I believe they automated the email using a workflow with a time trigger. I know it was, at least for a while, manually bundled and emailed to a few different groups 

Leave a Reply