Org Hierarchy Selections in EX Survey Not Sticking Across Dashboard Pages | XM Community
Question

Org Hierarchy Selections in EX Survey Not Sticking Across Dashboard Pages

• 9 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi Fellow EX users!

I’ve got an employee pulse survey with 3 Org Hierarchies. Oddly, for 2 of the 3 surveys the Org Hierarchy selections aren’t persisting when switching between dashboard pages. For example, say that there are three Org Hierarchy Options available: A, B, and C.  If I select A and B, the page I’m currently on will correctly update but when switching to another page the selection resets back to A, B, and C.  

What’s even weirder is that if only A is selected that option persists when moving between pages.

I’ve tried toggling the “Allow Org Hierarchy Multi Selection” option on and off in the General Section of the Dashboard settings but this isn’t resolving the issue.

Qualtrics support hasn’t responded, any help from the community is greatly appreciated!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

On the CX side, applying filters to a dashboard page doesn’t automatically update the filters applied on all pages of the dashboard. You would have to select filter criteria on each page that you click on. There is an option to click on a filter and lock it though, so that it doesn’t change criteria. 

Badge +1

Thanks Ash. On the EX side, there is a Dashboard setting where filter changes on one page are auto applied to all pages. I bet there is a similar solution for CX but I don’t have much experience there.

In terms of my specific EX issue, it has nothing to do with the page filters. It’s specific to the Org Hierarchy filter, which I suspect isn’t something that CX users have to worry about.  

Leave a Reply