remind non-respondents to anonymous survey | XM Community
Question

remind non-respondents to anonymous survey

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Can I have reminders sent to non-responders of an anonymous survey? Or do I need to make it confidential? Or does that not work either?

That would require having a personal link for each response, without connecting the answers to that link--many e-learning systems have that option, but I am trying to see whether qualtrics does that. Hard to find the information anywhere.

So a non-anonymous link with anonymous responses...

Niels

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @nirwa,

if a response is not connected to a contact, you can not only remind those who did not participate but only send a general reminder to everyone. 

What might interest you is the “pseudoanonymization” feature of Qualtrics. The response stays connected with a contact, however, personal data gets deleted in the user interface. The link between response and contact is not visible, not even by an administrator. However, the information can be provided by Qualtrics on request. 

I think you could go with one of the options below together with “pseudoanonymization”: 

1. Use an anonymous link, add all contacts to the participant list and use an authenticator element (standard or SSO) to have some link between a response and a contact. “Pseudoanonymization” will remove the personal data from the response details, however, due to the link in the background, you could still send the reminder to only those who did not participate.
  2. Use personal links. The same applies for “pseudoanonymization” as described for the anonymous link option. 

Best
Christian

Leave a Reply