Looking for an expert in Text IQ | XM Community
Question

Looking for an expert in Text IQ

• 5 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello everyone,

Mango is a fashion brand located in Spain. Actually, we are looking for some expert in TextIQ to manage all verbatism that we are capturing in several journeys. 

It is mandatory to understand Spanish verbatism.

We are waiting for you!!

Thanks

Iván

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Ivan A, I work for a qualified Qualtrics partner with a team of Text iQ experts who are also fluent in Spanish.  It sounds like we may be able to help you out.  Feel free to send me a message if you’d like to know more about our services.

Badge +1

Hi Matt!

Thanks for your quick responses. 

Currently, we have 6 journeys capturing data and in each of them we have started to identify topics on TextIq. 

Before arranging a call, could you need from us some additional informations (i.e. #verbatism, etc), deadline, etc?

Have a nice day. 

Iván

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Ivan A, there are a few questions we have.  You are correct, we will want to know the deadline.  Also, we’ll need to know if the verbatims are in other languages other than Spanish and if they need to be translated before analysis?  Are the verbatims coming from surveys or other sources?  Will you require us to build a dashboard with the Text iQ results?  How many verbatims do you have in each journey?  Do you have basic or advanced Text iQ as part of your Qualtrics license?  

These are the questions I can think of for now, there may be others!

Badge +30

I have 6+ years of experience working on Text IQ. Please let me know if you would need any help in implementing Text IQ?

Badge +1

Hi Aanurag,

Thanks for your quick response

Please, could we arrange a call in order to know more about your experience in textIQ?

My email is Ivan.alvarez@mango.com

Thanks

Badge +1

Hi @Ivan A, there are a few questions we have.  You are correct, we will want to know the deadline.  Also, we’ll need to know if the verbatims are in other languages other than Spanish and if they need to be translated before analysis?  Are the verbatims coming from surveys or other sources?  Will you require us to build a dashboard with the Text iQ results?  How many verbatims do you have in each journey?  Do you have basic or advanced Text iQ as part of your Qualtrics license?  

These are the questions I can think of for now, there may be others!

Hi Matt,

Sure, let me explain below about your questions

1.Verbatism are in original lenguages, but algo all verbatism are translated in spanish

2.All verbatism come from surveys

3.Dashbosrd are built, we need only to reduce the verbatism not clusterized yet. We have started to clusterized tópic, and the average in each survey (6 survrys) is around 45-65% done. Our goal is to reach 90-95% clusterized

4. Verbatism not clusterized yet are around 150-200k

5.We have basic license

Looking forward to hearing from you

Leave a Reply