Become An Expert With Grow My Skills Checklists in the Customer Success Hub | XM Community

Become An Expert With Grow My Skills Checklists in the Customer Success Hub

Become An Expert With Grow My Skills Checklists in the Customer Success Hub
Userlevel 7
Badge +32

What are Grow My Skills checklists? These checklists provide a structured, step-by-step approach to learning all things Qualtrics, making them an ideal resource for both new and experienced users. 

This concise, organized format ensures that training is not only thorough, but also accessible at your convenience. These checklists demystify complex processes and empower you with the confidence to apply best practices in your projects. By integrating the Grow My Skills checklists into regular training routines, your organization can ensure that everyone is well-equipped to leverage all that Qualtrics has to offer. 

Here’s a list of the checklists you can check out now:

1. Explore My Qualtrics Resources: Explore the vast array of resources Qualtrics offers, ensuring you can leverage the software to its full potential for impactful results. Want to stay in the know on product updates, network with experts, or even get technical support? This checklist will provide you with the resource that you’re looking for. 
  2. Launch a Survey Project: Ideal for first-time researchers or seasoned professionals looking to refine their approach, this resource ensures you’ll have all the necessary tools and knowledge to launch your survey smoothly and efficiently. You can also get a CX and EX version of this checklist, depending on your license. 
  3. Reporting & Dashboards: Enhance your proficiency in creating compelling reports and interactive dashboards. This checklist is an invaluable tool for users looking to transform raw data into actionable intelligence, making it easier to communicate findings and drive decision-making processes within your organization.
  4. Automate Tasks Using Workflows: Ideal for users looking to improve efficiency and productivity, this checklist helps unlock the full potential of workflow automation, reducing manual efforts and enhancing overall project effectiveness.
  5. Effective Management of Qualtrics at My Organization: This specialized checklist made just for administrators provides structured guidance on best practices for deployment, user management, data governance, and compliance. This checklist is designed to ensure that you can maximize the utility of Qualtrics features while maintaining high standards of data security and operational efficiency.

You can browse all of the checklists available to you in the Customer Success Hub, when you go to Grow My Skills!

How do you plan to use these learning checklists? What other topics would you like to see in future checklists? Let us know in the comments!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply